Preview editions can be retrieved using HTML5 links.
The process is as follows :
- After creating the ePaper, click on EXPORT ISSUE that appears on mouseover on the relevant issue cover.
- On Mouseover on the HTML5-Kachel click on the Button VIEW.
- Now a new browser tab opens with the HTML5 ePaper of your output.
- Copy the URL of the HTML5 magazine (from the new tab, see point 3).
- With this URL, the ePaper can now be checked, for example, for approval (please note: in order to review the complete HTML5 ePaper, the viewer must be logged in the Smarticle (https://www.smarticle.com/app/login).
The previous showroom process has been updated :
- You now create your new ePaper editions directly in the correct title group (a test group is no longer necessary).
- Under ISSUE SETTINGS, set the release date to the future.
- Set the ISSUE PROGRESS to “done” (green).
Now the output in the showroom will be added to the respective group for verification purposes.
Please note: New issues are created and edited in the right
Group – the viewer must be logged in the app, in the showroom of the respective group in order to test the issue.