How to set up the automatic HTML5 web export
- Open the corresponding magazine in the group.
- Roll over the cover, select Export Issue.
- On the »HTML5 FTP export« click the setup button (Fig. 1).
- Use your settings for FTP or SFTP (Fig. 2)
- Test the connection via the button Test Connection and save the settings after a successful test.
The HTML5 Web Export file will now automatically be downloaded to your FTP / SFTP server.Fig. 1
Tips for use
HTML5 web exports can be integrated into your website, ie online, on the intranet (web server-based) or locally (web server-based). Locally saved files cannot be opened in the browser.There are multiple options on monetizing the HTML5 web exports, such as offering your magazines behind a paywall, using the Smarticle token interface (contact your Smarticle account manager) or using the HTML5 PAK.